Product Code : HC-5956
Brand Name : HUMAN
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200KG Bag
- Price Range
- 6.00 - 7.00 USD ($)
- White powder solid
- Physical Form
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
- HS Code
- Molecular Weight
- Ph Level
- EINECS No
- improve the retention rate and dehydration rate of paper machines, and improve the evenness of paper efficiently;improve the paper dewaterability at wet end efficiently and improve the operational performance and papermaking capacity;Decrease the load and cost of recycle-water and waste water treatment system.
- Other Names
- No Smell
- General Reagents
- Chemical Name
- Cationic polyacrylamide
- CAS No
- White powder solid
Retention Aids offered by us are most commonly utilized in pulp & paper industry in order to improve physical characteristics & properties of paper. They are a type of polyacrylamide that is known to have ability to enhance retention of cationic starch & papermaking chemicals. These aids play an important role in improving efficiency & productivity of industry with better quality products. They appear as white colored solids without any odour and assist in decreasing cost of waste water recycling. Retention Aids are required in alkaline paper making process for improving dewaterability of paper.
- It can enhance the detention rate of high fiber, fiber fines and filler significantly.
- It can improve the paper dewaterability at wet end efficiently and improve the operational performance and papermaking capacity.
- With good effect within wide pH range.
- Decrease the load and cost of recycle-water and waste water treatment system.
- Apperance: White powder solid
- Odour: No odour
- Water Solubility: Miscible
- PH (0.25% aqueous solution): 6.0Â±1.0
Usage & Dosage
- The dosage of Paper retention and fitleration aiddepends on the type of paper and the papermaking process conditons.
- HC-5956 can be intermittently or continuously dissolved into the equipment.
- Use a particular soaking way to make 0.25 ~1.0 % solution with water and the product, then dilute the solution to 0.0%-0.2%, and pump the diluted solution into the pulp (the solution can be diluted for two times before entering into the pump).
- The usual dosage is 100-800ppm.
- Supply Ability
- 100000 Bag Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7-10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- This product is packed in 25kg plastic packing bag. The product shall be stored in a cool and
- Our products are produced strictly accordance with the
Products are strictly executed in the European Union
inspection standard order.
Every product has its detailed MSDS.
Any of the products not belong to the dangerous goods
which listed in theãIMDG CODEã,
So it wouldnât be declared as dangerous goods at
loading port and destination port.